THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The heirloom tomatoes were appearing at the farmers market just before I left on my trip out west, and I made a point of remembering to pick some up to photograph at the studio when I returned.  I wanted to capture their rough sculptural beauty up close.  Here are some samples from my first photo session.

 


All of the above photos were taken with a Nikon D4 and 85mm tilt-shift macro lens.

This image was captured with my new Samsung Galaxy III Android phone.  It is for a new series of stock cell phone images that will be sold by Tetra Images.  The new camera phones are 8MP and capable of producing a quality level suitable for smaller stock uses up to around 8"x10".

No comments:

Post a Comment