THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Homage to the Bauhaus

It was overcast and drizzling in London today -- surprise, surprise -- so I took some time off to vist an exhibit on the Bauhaus at the Barbican Art Gallery.  It inspired me to take this graphic photo using bold, primary colors while I was on my way back to my hotel.

Because of the rain I knew there would be little opportunity for photography so I left the D800 kit in the hotel and opted for the Fuji X-Pro1 instead.  At least it would fit in my pocket.  I often keep the Fuji set to a high (usually 3200) Auto ISO so I can be prepared to react quickly in a unexpected situation.  This was taken using the 18mm lens at an ISO of 2000 as a train was pulling into the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment