THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today I was in the Barnes and Noble book store near me just looking around at the various book new book covers, always a source of inspiration.  I noticed how most of them were monochromatic, and when they feature a person did so anonymously.   Inspired, I came home and applied some post-processing technique to this photo I took last week.  Think "book cover" when you look at it.  Maybe you can come up with the title.  Note that I left plenty of space at the top to place the title, and just enough at the bottom to put the author's name.



No comments:

Post a Comment