THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The posts below are from the "Daily Stock Shot Project".  This was a one-year project that ended mid-November of 2011.   Here is the original introductory text from that project:

For over 30 years I've been teaching photographers how to take marketable stock shots. I decided that it is time for me to impose a discipline upon myself. This blog is the result. The plan is that I will take one stock photo a day for a year and post them to this blog. I won't include anything from my normal, planned stock shoots. The shots here will be grab shots from things I am exposed to daily. I may take a photo while on one of my normal shoots, but the shot will only be happenstance, not anything that I planned in advance as part of the shoot.

The idea here is to see if someone can derive stock income by taking the concepts and principles I have subscribed to for years and applying them to everyday, grab-shot opportunities. This is a low-budget to no-budget project -- opportunistic shooting only.

To see how well it works, I will actually market the images through various stock agencies and towards the end of the project I will begin posting the earnings results.

No comments:

Post a Comment