THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I had been experimenting with on-camera flash for an article I am writing when I decided to take this shot of some models in my studio.  The idea was to make it look like someone snapped the picture in a bar for their Facebook page.  Lighting was a single Nikon SB-900 flash mounted on the camera.  A 650W tungsten light was placed in the background to give a feeling of a the night light in a club.  The tungsten was left  uncorrected so it would produce a warm color.  The front light was over-exposed slightly to emphasize the "flash" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment