THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Friday, April 22, 2011

For awhile now, I've been doing a series of images on people relating to technology.  These two models were in the studio on another shoot and about to leave when I asked them to do a quick shot of one person listening to music and the other texting at the same time. 

Then I saw the male model put on his hat to leave and I asked him if I could borrow it for a minute to put on the girl for one more shot.  This is the result using the Nikon D3s and 135mm defocus Nikkor lens at f/2.2, hand-held with available light.  In all, the photos took less than five minutes to setup and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment