THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Today I decided to do some produce photos.  Here are several different treatments of the same theme, red peppers.  This first photo I grabbed at the market while shopping for the produce.  It will be good as a background image.  Shooting variations such as these of the same object maximizes the sales possibilities from one shoot.

Next I covered the peppers simply as an object that could be cut out and put onto a page as part of an over all design layout.

I call this type of treatment "situational" because it shows the objects in use.  I think of situational still life as life-style images.

Finally, I shot the peppers with a lot of space around them on one side so the photo can be integrated with type, or used as the basis for a creative design.

No comments:

Post a Comment