THIS SITE IS MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION:

This site has moved to another blog called, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. There will me no further posts to this site. The new site will continue so show my regular shooting progress, but will also contain other topics on photography, such as hands-on equipment and software reviews, historical information on photography, and much more.

When it was set up, the DAILY STOCK SHOT PROJECT was supposed to be a one year project. Last year I extended the project another year due to the popularity of the site, but now it is time to move on.

If you wish to continue following, please visit my new blog at ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY and save it as a new link.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Originally, this was the only shot I planned to do for the blog today, but it suggested an optical theme so I added ...

...this shot of a telescope with some financial props to add an extra concept.  I also did the telescope alone.

Next I moved on to a magnifying glass with a further theme of stamp collecting.

And finally, I did this closeup of the lens on an antique microscope.  One of the ancillary benefits of this project is how  planning to do only one photo a day can blossom into a number of conceptual variations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment